7 Reasons to Summer with PowerSpeaking
1. Have an Adventure. Summer is arguably the best time for a little risk and adventure. So, go ahead and face that fear of public speaking! Check out our flagship PowerSpeaking®.2. Master Great Conversation. After a workshop you’ll have more interesting summer party chat to offer: “Did you know that people who look up when they talk are perceived to be unsure of what they are saying?“ Just for you people-oriented sales types, we have SalesSpeaking®.
3. Spend More Time By the Pool. Our new post-program Plus Microlearning video library will give you another (better) excuse to bring your laptop or iPad to the pool (or beach, or cabin).
4. Learn another language. If you find you can’t utter a sentence without using a technical acronym, taking HighTechSpeaking® will help you translate data into diamonds.
5. Get Culture. You can take a virtual vacation by signing up for Global Presentations™, where you’ll learn, among other things, what colors not to use in a PowerPoint® deck in another part of the world.
6. Put the Focus on You. Our newest targeted training program gives professional women some “me time” that focuses on becoming masterful presenters. Ready to own your space and command the stage? Confident Speaking for Women is for you.
7. Butter Up the Boss. Budget planning for next year starts soon, so it’s a great time to polish your persuasion skills—as in, convincing senior executives your team needs a bigger budget. Speaking Up® has you covered.